On November 14-15 annual conference "Clinical Trials in Russia" sponsored by IPHARMA will
On November 14-15 the sixth international conference of the Adam Smith Institute "Clinical Research in Russia" will be held. IPHARMA is one of the sponsors of the conference.
Under the program the latest regulatory changes, update the ICH GCP R2 standard, innovative strategies for clinical trials, data management and much more will be discussed.
1. Clinical trials in new regulatory environment of the Eurasian Economic Union
2. Interactive discussion "Future of clinical trials in Russia: opportunities for growth and obstacles"
3. Interactive discussion "Actual issues of organization of clinical trials in research site"
4. Presentation block on various of clinical trials
5. Interactive discussion "Audit Practice in Clinical Trials and Pharmacovigilance"
6. Pharmacovigilance nowadays
7. Presentations on pharmacovigilance
8. Presentation block on various of clinical trials
9. Express Seminar "General Principles of Standardization of Documentation Based on the Results of a Clinical Trial"
10. Express seminar "The practice of preparation of atypical designs of BE trials"
Natalia Vostokova, IPHARMA Chief Operating Officer, will be the moderator of the session on various issues of clinical trials
On November 15, there will be speeches:
- Julia Trakhtenberg, MD, IPHARMA Medical Director, on the topic "Management of the in terms of case from practice" at 11:00
- Natalia Vostokova on the topic "Clinical development of the original drug: the necessary amount of clinical data and possible ways to optimize programs" at 13:10
We invite you to visit the stand of IPHARMA during the breaks. We will be happy to pool the experience and discuss opportunities for cooperation.
Date: November 14-15
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Moscow, Tverskaya st., 22.